Sat, Jun 03|
Glow from the Inside Out…A Remembrance
Do you remember? Do you remember the glow that is You residing in your inner most being? What is this glow and how do you access it? As the world swirls, your Divine Glow remains constant. It yearns to be seen, embraced and trusted.
Time & Location
Jun 03, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Inner Haven, 34121 US-45 Ste 8, Grayslake, IL 60030, USA
About the Event
In this 2 part series, each part can stand alone yet when experienced together they build upon each other helping you to better understand the glow within you, how to give it center stage and ultimately draw forth its wisdom. Intellectually, you may have a knowing of this but your heart asks, “Do you really feel my glow?”
Anchor into your glow and allow it to be your rudder in the stream of life. Allow yourself these experiences. Allow yourself to … remember.
June 3, 2023 11am-3pm Class 1 – A Remembrance of Forgiveness:
· What does forgiveness really mean and how will forgiveness unleash your glow?
· What does it mean to glow?
· Experiential practices of forgiveness for the self and others will be explored.
· What resistance are you holding towards forgiveness?
· Learning to hold a space of grace as you move though forgiveness.
July 8, 2023 11am-3pm Class 2 – A Remembrance of Being Seen:
· See and feel your own glow and allow your glow to be seen and felt.
· Embracing your unique glow, truly feeling your Self.
· Choosing to come from the perspective of your glow, what it looks like and how it feels.
· Giving voice to your glow. What does this mean and how do you access it?
· Rest in the buoyancy of Love as you move through this exploration of Your Glow.
Register at: https://www.my-innerhaven.com/event-details/glow-from-the-inside-out-a-remembrance-2023-06-03-11-00
Single workshop: $75
Both workshops: $130
Bring a notebook, pen, water bottle and a snack or small lunch.